About the hotel
Set amidst 18 acres of beautiful Mogul gardens, this is 255 year-old Jaimahal Heritage Palace flaunts the Indo Saracenic form of architecture in style. Built in 1745 AD, the magnificent palace was once the home of the Prime Minister of Jaipur. Address Hotel Jai Mahal Palace
Jaipur - 302006 Access
Airport - 14 kms
Railway Station - 1 kms Fooding and Lodging » Restaurant
Gulab Mahal - The heritage restaurant serves International cuisines from French to Thai and has seating arrangement up to 100 guests.Reservations required for dinner only. The beautiful evening is made special foe guests by live instrumental Indian music with a "Gahazal" singer. » Accommodation
It offers 206 guest room, including 6 elegantly designed suites that are fitted only to aristocrats.
- Standard Rooms : Elegantly appointed rooms with modern guest amenities
- Garden/Pool-Facing Rooms : These rooms offer a dazzling view of the Mughal gardens/poolside lawns.
- Heritage Deluxe Rooms : Gracefully adorn rooms with large sitting areas.
- Balcony Suites : Jaipur, Peacock and Gangaur, each with its own theme.
- Luxury Suites : The Topaz and Crystal Suites are entrancingly decorated .